Check out this Trello board for known bugs and development progress
Release Notes Sailaway 2.24 (2020-07-16)
- Added an explanation table for the different skillslevels in the gameplay options panel.
- Switched back from incremental garbage collection to default mode because some users reported an occasional crash that were caused by Unity's garbage collector thread.
- Mizzen staysail was not included in the trim tab.
- Sound of the whale has been reduced.
- Issues with the start time of races fixed.
- Bearing of the boats that are shown in the list at the bottom right corner was incorrect.
- Sailaway is updated to Unity 2019.4.4f1 LTS
Release Notes Sailaway 2.23 (2020-07-10)
- The trim tab now shows the drawing of the sail without any tips in expert mode.
- The blue circles that can be clicked to move to a different preset position on the boat are now optional and can be switched off in main menu, options, gameplay.
- Your own boats are always visible on the map regardless if they have been used in the past weeks.
- Your own boats are now displayed in orange on the map.
- When the boat name was placed on the boat, but the vertical position was not adjusted, the name would disappear upon the next log in.
- The distance sailed during the day was not reset at midnight. This caused ever increasing daily records.
- Uploading team logo's didn't work. The changed team logo is now also immediately visible in the user profile window.
- In autosail mode, when the wind increased enough to let the mainsail down and switch to a small foresail only, the main was dropped and the boat would stop sailing before it had a chance to raise the small foresail.
- When the 1st reef was set in the main sail in autosail mode, the 2nd and 3rd reefs would follow almost immediately after.
- When the height of only a few OSM buildings was specified in the area and many other buildings had unspecified height. The average height that is used for the unspecified buildings was too high.
- The login screen had no way of closing Sailaway without log in. Added a close button now.
- Upon login data about the used hardware is passed to the Sailaway server for statistical purposes
- Sailaway is updated to Unity 2019.4.3f1 LTS
Release Notes Sailaway 2.22 (2020-07-04)
- The trim tab now shows the shape and gives tips for the ideal shapes of two sails. When there are more than two sails up, you can change to another set of sails by clicking the sail names above the drawing.
- In the right bottom corner of the screen is a tiny radar icon. When clicked, it shows a list of the nearest boats that are sailed online. The list includes user name, boat name, distance and bearing. When you are competing in a race it shows a list of the nearest competitors instead.
- Other boats will appear in the map when they have been actively sailed in the last 24 hours (used to be 4 hours)
- Other boats in the map that are not sailed online are now shown as semi-transparent to indicate that the boats are there, but you will not be able to see them in the world because there is no one on board.
- The other boats in the map were marked as online when the user was online, but it didn't check if the user was actually sailing that boat or was instead on board of one of his other boats. Boats that are now only displayed in white when the user is online and on board that boat.
- Two of the halyards at the mast of the Caribbean Rose could not be selected with the mouse.
- On the Ketch and the Imoca, when you raised anchor, the sails were automatically raised, but sails that were supposed to be furled were shown as unfurled.
- Reefs in the mainsail and the mizzen were set too early in auto-sail mode and when sailing offline with auto-reef enabled.
- When competing in a race, the button to show the leaderboard now remains visible after crossing the finish line.
- The shape of the sails and the motion of the telltales is computed in background threads. These threads are now reused to save memory and increase performance, but mostly because the previous method would eventually cause a crash on Macs.
- When boats passed a race mark while sailing offline, there was a bug that changed the boat's position to match the mark or the center of the gate. This would cause boats to run aground when the mark was placed on land or be teleported when the gate was very wide.
- Added a web interface for race organizers to enable them to put boats in and out of their race, register and unregister mark crossings and adjust positions.
- When the terrain heights or a texture was cached locally, it could occur that the data already finished loading before the process that waits for the result was actually started. This would cause the download to wait until the timeout was reached.
- When a download fails due to a connection error or a temporary internet hick-up, the download is automatically retried max. 2 times.
- Sailaway is updated to Unity 2019.4.2f1 LTS
Release Notes Sailaway 2.21 (2020-06-19)
- After a race or challenge, the boat is no longer automatically teleported to the previous location
- The cruising catamaran now sails a bit faster
- The icon of the anchor button (under the navigation options at the center-top of the screen) changes between an anchor and a sea anchor depending on the local water depth. When deeper than 50 meters, the icon will change to a sea anchor.
- When the boat is anchored with the sea anchor, it will drift with the current (only when online) and point towards the wind. When the boat is anchored in shallower waters, it will stay in place and turn against the wind or tide, whichever is stronger. This will cause the boat to rotate a bit in gusts.
- The foils in the balance panel now have a different shape for the Imoca, that resembles the actual foil.
- Nick names are now forced to be unique. Adding a digit behind the name if it is already taken by another user.
- The save path for screenshots was incorrect on some computers
- When crossing the anti-meridian west to east, the terrain height map was loaded incorrect, which caused boats to run aground in the middle of the ocean when the boat was sailed online.
- When crossing the anti-meridian, the center of the boat could be at E180, while the camera was a W179.9999. The distance between these points was computed incorrect which caused the boat to be scaled down to a minuscule size for 40.000 km distant viewing :D
- Wind between latitudes 50 and 75 north or south was identical to wind at 70 degrees.
- After running aground with a wind between 180 and 359 degrees, the search for deeper water would be directed south. Causing the boat to be teleported south.
- Wood textures on the Caribbean Rose have been restored
- Since version 2.14, loading terrain is done by starting several fast jobs that run in the background. But as some processors were having trouble with the Ahead Of Time Burst compiler, the jobs are temporarily compiled with the default compiler, until Unity has updated Burst to be stable on all hardware (see release notes version 2.20). This caused the jobs to run several times slower, which in turn caused a low frame rate when large user edits need to be loaded for the area. The jobs are now spread out and are started at a rate of 1 job per frame. Terrain loading will take 1 or 2 seconds longer due to this temporary solution.
- Total mileage per boat was not recorded correctly anymore
- Sailaway is updated to Unity 2019.4.0f1 LTS
Release Notes Sailaway 2.20 (2020-05-15)
- The name on the catamaran was also projected on the surfaces between the 2 hulls
- The Burst compiler was used for fast compilation of some intensive jobs. However, this compiler also causes crashes on some systems and has been deactivated pending updates from Unity
Release Notes Sailaway 2.19 (2020-05-13)
- Fixed incorrect motion in waves
- Build in safeguard to prevent stalling when multiple webrequests are handled at once
- Build in safeguard to resend notification to the server that a race mark was passed, when the first attempt fails due to a network error
- Changed the way large objects from the world builder are positioned
Release Notes Sailaway 2.16 (2020-05-05)
- Badges and several other images were not displayed if they were retrieved from the local cache
- Reduced frequency of fetching seamarks and other boats in the map slightly
- Lens flare didn't work
- Avatar image in user profile was not immediately changed after uploading a new picture
- Prevented incorrect Open Streetmap buildings from loading in the middle of the ocean
- Changed the random height of Open Streetmap buildings if the height was not speficied
Release Notes Sailaway 2.14 (2020-05-01)
- Downloading heightmaps, textures, translations and login now use a new and more efficient interface
- Overall texture memory reduced and some textures and sprites were not released upon switching between boats or when other boats went out of view. This will prevent crashes caused by running out of memory.
- Processing terrain heightmaps now uses the Unity DOTS system
- Large objects like bridges used to have a wrong orientation and scale when viewed from any other angle than 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees due to the scaled world coordinates
- Waterlevel is now variable (as a preparation for tides)
- Depth indications in the map, seagulls, dolphins, terrain shader, camera all take waterlevel into account
- Racemarks with certain combninations of detection direction and bearings to the previous and next mark were wrongfully mirrored when sailing offline
- Deadlocks upon saving the rounding of racemarks fixed
- Deadlocks upon updating the challenge results fixed
- Handed out badges and updated challenge results and race results that had failed earlier
- The map uses a higher resolution when not fully zoomed in
- It was not possible to manually adjust halyard tension on the halyards of Nr.1 and Nr.2 genoa on the ketch.
- Uploaded textures in the userprofile did not show anymore
- Removed end cap from race mark detection line in the map to prevent confusion with the max range.
- Star of Bethlehem was accidentally reactivated :)
- The engine was constantly reset in auto sail mode
- The special wind conditions of some challenges and tutorials were not reset upon switching boats. Some people used this to gain an unfair advantage in races
- Race directors could not remove a contestant (web interface)
- Added the version number to the loading screen
Release Notes Sailaway 2.13 (2020-03-27)
- There is a new option to sail short 1 against 1 races. Go to the Main menu -> Activities to challenge another sailor. The winners gains points and the looser looses points. When you have collected 10 points you climb a level. Your current level is displayed in the user profile panel
- It is no longer needed to pass the startline of a race while you are online. When the race starts, all boats that are offline will automatically start. There is however a small delay of a few minutes, so starting manually will still give an advantage. Just make sure the boat is sailing at the start area, the sails are raised, the waypoints are set and the boat is configured for offline sailing in main menu -> options -> game play
- The detection and registration of passing a race mark has been improved in online and offline mode. However, make sure you have your waypoints set up in a way that it is impossible for an upwind tacking boat to sail passed the mark on the wrong side. And keep some extra space between your waypoints and the mark
- The way that boats sail the most optimal course to the waypoint while you are offline has been improved
- The boat no longer stalls for a few minutes when it passes a waypoint in offline mode
- Email for boat updates are only send when the boat ran aground or when it capsized. The options to set the frequency of the updates is also removed. You can look up the status of your boat on the website https://sailaway.world/myboats.pl
- VMG indicator now takes windshifts into account
- The distance at which the camera is detached from the boat is increased from 25 to 50 meters. When using the scrollwheeel there is a noticable barrier before the camera is detached
- The semi-transparent sphere with the eye on it has been removed
- Satellite images applied to the terrain in the world editor will be rendered with more contrast and blend in more naturally with the existing terrain color
- Other boats are visible up to 10 miles and have been scaled up a bit to make them easier to spot
- When sailing along another boat, it would sometimes suddenly gain in speed and fall back again a few seconds later. This was due to delayed or out of order multiplayer data packages and is now dampened to reduce the effect
- Wind arrows on the map could cause crashes when the data was refreshed while a background process to was stil running
- Sometimes the boat data could not be retrieved from the server, due to a bad connection or a busy server, resulting in the message 'Failed to load boat data". When this happens, retrieving the data from the server is retried
- Sometimes the boat log or other boats in the map could not be retrieved from the server, due to a bad connection or a busy server. When this happens, retrieving the data from the server is retried
- It was possible to teleport to a world edit while you were in a race or challenge
- Special characters in the names of buoys and lighthouses were not displayed correctly
- Special characters in the leaderboard were not displayed correctly
- Sailaway now uses Unity release 2019.3.7f1
Release Notes Sailaway 2.12 (2020-03-06)
- Moon phase and planet positions were updated via a fallback routine and did not use the data from NASA
- Sailaway is now also available in Chinese
- Line name labels in the cockpit can be switched on or off in the gameplay options.
- Your own name is now shown in every ranking, even if you don't make it to the top 100. This way you can see how many points you have collected.
- When selecting a boat, it is now indicated if this boat is in a race or challenge, what the destination is or if it has capsized or run aground
- Left gate buoy was detecting a boat passing in the wrong direction
- Solved special character problems in selection screens for races and for boats
Release Notes Sailaway 2.11 (2020-02-28)
- Allow sailing when offline got switched off sometimes in races
- Increased buoy detection range to least of: 50 nm, distance to next mark, distance to previous mark. With a minimum of 200 meters
- The detection line for buoys that require the boats to do a circle > 360 degrees is now on the far side of the previous and next mark
- Flags during stat procude were too small on high res screens
- Added gates as an option to set up a race course
- You can now specify up to 4 boattypes when you organize a race, but beware that they will all be on the same leaderboard, regardless of the speed differences.
- There is a new button "Leaderboard" on the race organization page. On the leaderboard page you can find the latest chat messages and delte people from the race. This last thing is a VERY harsh penalty, so please do not use it unless there is no other option. I will not manualy revert this by reinstating people in the race if requested.
- When returning to your own boat, the "back to your own boat" button would sometimes remain enabled
- Increased the max. eye height on board by 10 cm. to make it easier to look over the gunwhale
- Reduced wind volume a bit
- The 2 upcoming races on the main menu could be clicked to go to theraces list, but could then not be clicked to enter the race.
- The teleport button in the lower-left corner of the map was overwritten by the coordinates as soon as you moved the mouse.
- All ropes that are used by a winch were displayed when the cursor hovered over it. Even ropes that cannot be used because the sail isn't raised
- Boats would capsize too easily when sailing offline
- The moon cycle wasn't updated
- Button to quit a challenge or race didn't work
Release Notes Sailaway 2.10 (2020-01-15)
- Added a slider in menu, options, video to adjust the horizon. You can adjust the camera between keeping the horizon horizontal and having the camera tilt with the the boat. (0% is the old default camera, 25% is my personal favorit)
- Masked texture repetition in land shader a bit
- The moon was a bit out of phase
- When the auto navigation is changed after having anchored, the mainsail would be raised regardless of the weather. This sometimes caused an immediate capsize. The sails are now raised/reefed according to the best setting for the current weather.
- After teleporting or switching boats, the level of snow, rain or fog would be like it was with the previous boat/location and slowly adjust to the new conditions. These values are now reset instantly.
- Replaced the main menu music theme with a remake of the Sailaway music theme
- Jibsheet/genoasheet on catamaran are now removed when the sail is not raised
- Mast, boom and bowsprit on the Mini Transat are now carbon by default and can be edited
- Color of the rudders and keel on the 50' can now be edited
- Catamaran had a gap between the cockpit floor and the cabin entrance
- APIBoatInfo.pl now also includes any team boats
- APIBoatInfo.pl has an additional column misnr that identifies the race or challenge that the boat is sailing
- The GetMissionCourse.pl API is now accessible with your personal API key + the misnr parameter that is found in APIBoatInfo.pl
Release Notes Sailaway 2.09
- Land is updated every 30 meters or when you rotate the camera, to make it look less jumpy
- Off line sailing would drop all sails on some boats when the wind became too strong. This max. wind strength has been adjusted upwards.
- When you sailed inside a terrain edit it would be impossible to sail out, because the depth at the edge of the edit was 0 meters. This caused boats to run aground eventhough there was nothing to see on the map.
- Translated tutorials had incorrect character encodings.
- The wait cursor was visible on bigger screens. It has been disabled now
- Made snow more pronounced in the terrain shader
- The shader for seagulls did not take the sunlight into account, which made them light up white at night.
- Catamaran was missing the port railing
Release Notes Sailaway 2.08
- Fixed some of the issues with special characters Ã¸Ã¶Ã© (in some cases it will help to type the text again, because it was stored incorrectly in the database)
- Added a tiny button next to the Depth indicator to overrule the depth. This will help sailing areas that have incorrect depths. It only works if you're not in a race or challenge and do not have other people on board. It also doesn't work when offline.
- The measurement tool in the map didn't always show.
- The foils on the Imoca would show water splashing up at the extended position eventhough they were half or fully retracted.
- Badges didn't always show in the leaderboard
- The stars in the nightsky were aligned wrong
- The last position of the boat in the boat chooser showed N/S instead of E/W next to the longitude
- The effect of the traveller on the angle of the mainsail was reversed
- The texture and customization settings of the mizzen staysail on the Ketch were not not saved correctly
Release Notes Sailaway 2.07
- User edits had a line of deep water around them in the map
- Very strong winds were a bit too extreme
Release Notes Sailaway 2.06
- The flag can be changed into your own country's flag again
Release Notes Sailaway 2.05
- The build in flag animation by Unity is now replaced by a custom animation
- To prevent differences between the waterdepth on the map and the actual water under the boat, the computation is now done in a more reliable, but slower way.
- The current speed in the Info tab was displayed in m/s, eventhough it said knots.
- Wildlife was accidentally disabled
- Light chracters like Q(6)+LFl.15s didn't work
- Light character F now defaults to FW
- Races where the boats have to turn exactly 360 degrees around the mark had an incorrect detection line that was rotated 180 degrees. This is now solved, but beware that when the circle around the mark is bigger than 360 degrees, boats stil have to cross the rumpline to be detected. But this shouldn't be a problem since it's more logical to change the direction of the mark in such cases.
- The volume of the hull bashing into the waves is adjusted to the windspeed.
- Tension cracks are less frequent, are only audible above 2m/s wind and the volume is adjusted to the windspeed.
- Non-default characters like Ã¶ and Ã© were displayed incorrect. Let me know if you still see any errors somewhere.
- The boat would continue to go in circles when you held the A or D key too long.
- When someone joins a crew he gets the skillslevel of the owner of the boat. When he leaves the crew he should go back to his original skills level.
- When someone comes on board and takes over the skipper role, he should receive the latest position and controls from the current skipper.
- Boat would sometimes suddenly move over the map like crazy when multiple people were on board
- Several improvements to make the multiplayer system more redundant and capable of handling connectivity problems
- The engine was not synchronized between multiple players on board
- Edits in the user profile were only saved when the window was closed.
- When the measure tool in the map was activated and you switched boats, it remained activated.
- Helping hand button would stay disabled when you switched to a boat in a race and then back to non-racing boat
- Rendering of terrain edits on the map was broken. Per pixel x-y coordinates were swiched and flipped.
- Offline sailing did not correctly take the world edits into account when it measured the water depth.
- Wind speeds can get a bit more extreme now
- Deleting a waypoint was also possible with the padlock closed
- The homeport did not show on the Learn to sail boat
- On the Mini-Transat the hotspot for selecting ropes was not directly after the blockers
- At high windspeeds the snow effect was too extreme
Release Notes Sailaway 2.04
- Weather was not updated when you stayed online on the same boat
- Autopilot had trouble to maintain the angle to the wind at close hauled courses
- The Imoca sailed less fast offline than online, because the foils were not recognized by the offline speed calculation routine
- The Imoca is now faster on a reach
Release notes Sailaway 2.03
- Local time in GPS screen now shows the time on board
- Sailaway Basic licenses from before november 4th still had trouble adding a 2nd and 3rd boat for any model
- Team boats can now be deleted
- Water rain drops on the screen were a bit too much
- When the boat was anchored, it didn't show in the autonavigation menu after you came back online
- The boat name opacity was removed after the boat was loaded, causing the boat name to disappear
- Keel and foils didn't switch to the other side after a tack when offline
- Changing the autopilot would sometimes release the main sheet
- Animated cursor has been removed because it lagged too much behind on computers with poor framerates
- The sailnumber on the IMOCA was mirrored on both sides
- Various invisible bug fixes and improvements
Release notes Sailaway 2.02
- pink buildings are removed (again)
- the map would sometimes continuously retrieve the locations of all boats causing hickups in performance.
- if an invalid hotkey was assigned, this would constantly invoke an internal error routine that prevented other hotkeys from working.
- Additional features to Sailaway Basic are added for users who activated Sailaway before 2019-11-04 12:00 UTC. These are: ability to upload textures, ability to start/join a team, ability to add boats to a maximum of 3 per boattype for the boattypes that were also available in Sailaway 1
Release Notes Sailaway 2.01
- a boat that was sailing in a challenge would be teleported to the startline after switching boats.
- sometimes you'd encounter a large pink object
- Foresail controls were not accessible when you used the hotkey
- After a capsize, you'd sometimes immediately capsize again before you got a chance to reduce sail. Every time you now capsize due to carrying too much sail, a sail is dropped for you.
- The Imoca now has an engine as well
- Owners of Sailaway Basic were unable to access the boat customization window.
- City names with special characters were displayed wrong
- The wind overlay in the map was switched off
Release Notes Sailaway 2.00
- Made distinction between Free, Basic and Full license
- Ketch cruiser added
- Imoca added
- You can now move around freely on board with Shift WASD, Shift + l/r mouse drag, and the scrollwheel. With Shift Home/End you can toggle between 3 view point heights that rare comparable to standing, sitting and lying down.
- Crewmembers are represented by their profile picture on board. The location of the picture on board shows where the crewmember currently sits or stands.
- Added Nr1, Nr2, Nr3, Mizzen and Mizzen staysail on Ketch and Nr1, Nr2 on Imoca.
- Boats instantiated by you can now be deleted
- You can show a sail number on your sail
- The boat name is projected on the hull and can be sized, rotated, tapered and translated
- Added a list with all world edits made by users. The list can be ordered per column and users can vote and leave comments. The list is accessible from the map by pressing the lighthouse button.
- When users create video tutorials or have an explanatory website, they can upload the link to Sailaway. The links are shown in a list and can bet voted and commented on.
- Same goes for other links that are related to sailing or Sailaway and are useful for Sailaway users. You can find the access to this list behind the Activities section in the main menu.
- The camera zooms automatically when the mouse hovers over trimlines.
- You can zoom in/out as if using binoculars with the scrollwheel
- At night there is a red headlight that can be activated under the pulldown menu "view options" in the top of the screen
- All UI elements can be switched off for undistracted sailing with the button in the top right corner of the screen. Hitting the Esc key will bring the UI back
- In the left top corner of the screen is a button that gives access to a list of all keyboard shortcuts and to links of tutorials and other resourcs shared by sailors
- Sailaway can be downloaded and installed directly from the Sailaway.world website
- When a trimline is selected, the UI will show the current value and the related shape values of the sails it affects
- Boats now have an engine (except the 32' Offshore racer, the Mini Transat and the Imoca, that do not have an engine)
- You can switch between Qwerty and Azerty keyboard in the Gameplay options.
- With Shift Esc you can switch between fullscreen and windowed mode
- Size and positions of windows is remembered and restored the next time
- New multiplayer implementation with increased accuracy and response times (see https://wp.sailaway.world/2019/01/05/sailaway-multiplayer-in-depth/)
- The function of the Esc has changed. It is used to:
. close boat config panel if open
. release currently selected line
. go back to helmsman position
. open the main menu
. close the main menu
- New physics for making boats and buoys float on the water
- The core program to select and adjust trimlines/rudder is completely rewritten and now works faster and more accurate.
- The tooltips for the selected trimline is renewed and now shows the result for the shape of the sail while you pull the line
- The way that trimlines are selected and pulled/eased is rewritten from scratch. It now works more precise and works a lot faster. You do not need to click to select the line anymore, only click and drag. However, this can interfere with rotating the camera with the mouse. It's better to rotate the camera by dragging the right mouse button. For now, the left mouse button still works.
- When Sailaway determines the most optimal trim line settings for you it does so by experimentation until the best combination is found rather than fixed rules.
- Steam workshop is replaced by Sailaway functionality, because people using a directly installed copy of Sailway would not have access to custom boat designs otherwise.
- The Ketch and Imoca can raise and operate multiple foresails at the same time.
- Crew status now shows the new control setting when a crew member is controlling a line
- Updated to Unity 2019.2
- Depth of field is now disabled when the boat configuration panel is open
- The sea surface is now "carved" by the boat. This prevents the hull from appearing under water in high waves.
- The ocean is flattened behind the boat depending on the speed. This makes the boat float more natural in the water and it prevents the water from being rendered on top of the cockpitfloor
- Autofocus in depth of field routine also takes mouse position into account (location under the cursor will come into focus)
- Clickable area of the steering wheel was too big, which made it hard to just look around when you were behind the wheel
- Map renders faster
- Land renders faster and has a higher resolution, but inherent to this there will be some jitter when you rotate the camera.
- Land positions are updated constantly and no longer makes "jumps"
- OpenStreetmap buildings and objects placed in the WorldEditor are constantly repositioned to keep them at the correct coordinates
- OpenStreetMap buidings that are not situated on land are disabled
- A boat in a race can only be shadowed by other boats that are competing in the same race. Spectators and other boats have no influence anymore.
- The world edits are now incorporated into the depth check routines when sailing offline or when teleporting
- There is no difference between player created races and official races in the main menu anymore
- New login screen and login routines
- When the simulator handles trimlines for you, it changes 1 line at a time and shows you what it is doing.
- The download size of Sailaway is a lot smaller because the high level heightmaps are no longer included. Only the ones that are needed are downloaded while scrolling through the map.
- Tutorials now have their own menu section.
- Mirroring the overlay texture on the other side of the hull (starboard side) is now optional to prevent mirrored tex
- Weather is now updated from grib files up to 80 degrees north
- Shift PgUp/PgDn will allow you to move the camera vertically
- Depth indicator text will become bold, and then orange when entering a shallow area
- Sea ripples were showing distant repetition
- Sea reflection looks more lively now
- Boats now have 11 particle generators for water splashes along the hull instead of 6
- Water particles are generated from the position where the water touches the boat and the boat's bow wave is now included in those computations
- Water particle emitters are more responsive to the interaction between the hull and the water
- Half raised or reefed sails have better meshes now
- Improved rain visuals
- Improved land textures
- Satellite imagery is used to make a difference between the rendering of desert areas and more fertile areas
- Accumulated snow on terrain is now related to temperature as well as height
- OpenStreetMap buildings now have lights at night
- Navigation lights are visible a a greater distance
- Foresails are curved more when the sheet is eased
- New music composed by Francisco Perez added
- Sails would also make a flapping sound at almost no wind
- Once per 12 hour boat log entry was not always added when boats were racing
- Log entries were not always recorded for boats that were sailing in a race
- When the boat had capsized while it sailed offline, the skipper was not always able to upright it.
- Flapping sails did not move smoothly
- Shortkeys for barberhaulers were missing
- The boat log in the map showed a line from the first log position to the boat instead of the last log position to the boat
- Dark sections in sectorlights were illuminated in the default color, instead of being dark
- Not all geographical names were shown in the map
- When the angle of rounding a race or challenge buoy was more than 180 degrees, the detection line appeared on the wrong side of the buoy
- Light characters that contained groups didn't work properly (like VQ(6) 10s)
- Tiller response was not direct enough and felt unnatural
- Particles were sometimes displayed begind the sails
- The contents of several dorp downlistboxes was not resized with the screen
- Steam achievements are no longer implemented
orbcreation b.v. - dr. schaepmanstraat 66 - 2982ag ridderkerk - the netherlands - terms and conditions